Initiative Q is still in its early days, and there is a long way to go before all your Qs could be used at around one USD per Q.
Initiative Q’s roadmap is based on a series of steps towards widespread use of the Q currency. Each step is designed such that participants will view its fulfillment as a rational decision, given completion of the previous steps and the Q incentives they receive.
Still, this roadmap carries many risks and challenges, and there is no guarantee that any of these steps will be successfully completed.
What is Initiative Q?
Initiative Q is building the payment system of the future. The Q payment network will integrate the best technological improvements that have been made in the payment industry over the last few decades to create a flexible, easy-to-use and inexpensive payment network.
These technologies have been available for years, but have not been adopted due to a classic chicken and egg barrier: No buyer wants to join a new network with no sellers, and no seller will offer a payment option that no buyer uses.
Initiative Q solves the adoption problem by associating the payment network with a new global currency, and distributing this currency to early adopters for free.
Why should I join Initiative Q?
1. The earlier you join, the higher your reward. We believe that Initiative Q will overcome the main barrier to a better payment system, and has a good chance of becoming the global standard. But even if you give it just a 0.1% chance of success, think of it as a free lottery ticket.
2. Why not? It’s free and safe. All you need to do is provide your name and email. We will never spam you or sell your data. If Initiative Q doesn’t succeed, we will erase all user data.
3. By joining, you increase the chances of success, and accelerate the transformation of the payment industry — a change that will benefit everyone, eliminating the need to carry cash and/or plastic and leading to lower costs, less fraud, and fewer scams.
4. A popular modern payment system will be inclusive of currently underserved populations all over the world. It will finally provide them easy access to payments, micro-financing tools and inexpensive transactions.
5. You will help reduce the enormous waste and pollution caused by Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, currently consuming as much energy as 6,000,000 households!
About Initiative Q
Initiative Q is the brainchild of Saar Wilf, a serial entrepreneur who started his first payments start-up in 1997, and later founded Fraud Sciences, which redefined the payment security space and was acquired by PayPal in 2008.
Wilf has compiled a team of experts from a variety of disciplines, including mathematics, economics, and other social sciences. The economic and monetary models were developed with Economist Lawrence White, a professor of monetary theory and policy at George Mason University, and reviewed by our advisory board members listed below.
What is a currency worth?
Every Q network member wants to know how valuable Qs can become. If Initiative Q succeeds in creating a world leading payment network, it is expected that all Qs reserved today for members will eventually be granted at a value of roughly one US dollar per Q.
The following economic model explains the reasoning behind this estimate and the mechanisms used to maintain the long-term value of Qs along with the growth of the Q network.
Value of one Q
The Q rewards reserved today are from a supply of 2 trillion Q. This means that all of the rewards would be available for use at a rate of one USD when all Qs reach a value of 2 trillion US dollars, a realistic estimate assuming wide scale adoption, as shown above.
Here is my invite link:
This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
WARN: No risk is accepted for the sites linked above. Do not try to make a profit by paying a fee without trying. We are not responsible for links that may be fraudulent or SCAM. It is given for you to earn for free and learn this system.
It is not investment advice. All trading carries risk. Only risk capital that you can afford to lose.